A respiratory therapist performs vital treatment and monitoring of patients, ranging from newborns to elderly with chronic breathing problems. Respiratory therapists monitor a patient’s lung function, administers oxygen and manage ventilator settings as needed and recommend vital important therapy modalities needed in patient assessment. A respiratory Therapist can make a difference in the road to recovery of your pulmonary compromised patients. Having Respiratory Services available at your facility is proven to increase census with pulmonary compromised population. We can help your facility by offering PRN help 24/7 with reliable Respiratory Therapists when you need it.
How it works:
- We have a per visit fee, up to 3 hours.
- We see our patients every other day until they are safely dropped from our service
- Staff must be trained for services to be initiated
- you are only billed when we deliver services
- Access to Respiratory Services on a 24/7 basis
- Potential High skilled residents are assessed at hospital for Long or short term stays before admission, meeting facility needs.
Why chose us?
- Improved patient outcomes
- Increase census
- Documented success rates
- No charge for equipment owned by our company for the first 30 days. Equipment loaned on availability
- No charge for training with contract
- Improve Hospital relations/Build your Respiratory program
- Facility saves money to use in other more productive projects while still achieving positive patient/resident outcomes
- Highly experienced Respiratory Therapists
- Improved staff performance/reassurance
Who are our customers?
You can view our professional affiliates page to view our customers.
To initiate services or for a quote please give us a call to set up an appointment. (210) 870-5141