Basic Life Support (BLS)
BLS is intended for students who provide health care to patients in a wide variety of settings, including in-hospital and out-of-hospital.
BLS Healthcare Course is designed to teach skill for victims of ALL AGES.
- Proper use of face mask
- Ventilation with a barrier device and ample bag
- Correct use of AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Relief of Foreign-body Airway Obstruction (FBAO)
Every Student will be provide the following:
- Adult and Baby manikin to use
- Face shield, Face mask, and Ample bag
- AED with pads
- BLS Course book (upon request)
The class will take 2 hours to complete